Spain Specialist Program: Cultural routes and other products.
In this course, you will delve into many of the itineraries, routes and types of tourism that most appeal to travelers who choose Spain as their preferred destination. It is divided into the following modules:
- Module 1 – The Camino de Santiago. Duration: 40min.
- Module 2 – Cultural Routes I. Duration: 1h 15min.
- Module 3 – Cultural Routes II. Duration: 50min.
- Module 4 – Wine Routes I. Duration: 40min.
- Module 5 – Wine Routes II. Duration: 55min.
- Module 6 – Castles and Palaces of Spain. Duration: 45min.
- Module 7 – MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events). Duration: 40min.
- Module 8 – World Heritage Cities. Duration: 45min.
- Module 9 – Premium Spain. Duration: 35 min.
- Module 10 - Ecotourism. Duration: 60min.
To pass the course, you must complete each module and pass the final test at the end of each one with a score equal to or higher than 7, and you will have unlimited attempts to pass. Once you have passed the course, you will be able to download the "Spain Specialist Certificate" accrediting your training.